Wednesday 23 January 2013

About Us


About Me

I’m Ram Chandra ,a young Entrepreneur, currently living in Roorkee, India. I’m a Professional Blogger, an addicted Web Developer.
 
I started my first blog in Jan 2013 with free blogger. I then began to take interest in blogging after reading many articles online to support those who are in search of Jobs. 
 
 I’m now running this blog to help others and give them information about latest job openings in private as we,, as Government sector and a lot more!

About This Blog

ABT Purpose
The main purpose of this blog is to help Eligible candidate to find a suitable Job and take their efforts to next level! Here I’ll cover following topics!
  • Tutorials and Study materials 
  • Upcoming Job Vacancies 
  • Bank Jobs 
  • PSU job Notifications
I hope you will enjoy the Job tips here. Don’t forget to subscribe to Us. Just sign up and we will send it to your mailbox. Please remember to confirm your email too..


Read more: 
http://sarkari-blog.blogspot.in/

No comments:

Post a Comment